Protection of minors’ right is our mission.
VGS Family Lawyers supports any legal action aimed at ensuring the full access by minors to the widest possible range of rights. Let us have some examples:
– Right to Familiar support – Familiar support has to be referred to the economic aspects of the physical and psychological development of the child; family support must include means of communication, transport, sport, leisure time, culture, socialization.
– The right to education – Children have the right to receive education according to their inspirations and natural inclinations.
– The right to moral assistance – Moral assistance means the participation of both parents to children everyday life with the purpose of advising and listening and, in general, supporting them.
– The right to the recognition – The child born from an unmarried couple has the right to be recognised by the father and to be registered as his natural son.
– The right to grow up in a family – The so-called “biparentality right” affirms that the child has the right to stay with both parents for equal time periods; even after couple separation.
VGS Family Lawyers offers a dedicated team of specialised lawyers who can analyse any borderline or controversial situation and advice about the most effective solution in the best children’ interest.
Fill in the Contact Form with your details and we will contact you back for an initial free consultation and advice. Or write the content of your eqnuiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.